When we launched The Media Briefing we wanted to use it to recognise innovation and excellence across the industry.
As part of our related programme we decided to also launch an awards programme.
The inaugural British Media Awards were held at Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium on April 26th 2012 with huge support from all sectors.
Here is a short video of the highlights.
British Media Awards 2012 – the video highlights
The winners on the night were:
- Social Media and Marketing Innovation: N-Photo, Future
- Online Advertising Innovation: The Economist, for its Phillips campaign
- Paid Content Innovation: Lloyds List Group, Informa Business Information
- Most Innovative Technology for Media Owners: Scribble Live
- Consumer Magazine Innovator of the Year: N-Photo, Future
- B2B Innovator of the year: Estates Gazette, Reed Business Information
- Best Use of Mobile: British Journal of Photography, Incisive Media
- Commercial Team of the Year: InSkin Media
- Digital Media Innovator of the Year: InSkin Media
- Media Innovator of the Year: Carla Buzasi, Huffington Post UK
- Media Company of the Year: The Economist
Well done to all those winners and the short-listed companies. We’re already looking forward to next year.