I wanted to give a quick plug for a Specialised Information Publishers Association (SIPA) event that I will be hosting in London on Monday April 19th.
This half-day workshop is designed to give publishers a range of practical tips on how to get their websites to convert better – whether that be registrations, subscriptions or e-commerce. We’ve got a great line up including:
- Graham MacFadyen of the Financial Times, who will explain how the FT maintains its astonishing conversion rate for trialists. You’ll get a ‘behind the scenes’ look at how their marketers transition occasional readers to registered readers, and then paid subscribers
- Karl Blanks, co-founder of Conversion Rate Experts, will explain the specific strategies you can implement straight away to increase profit from your website visitors, and show the power of video in converting visitors to customers
- Daniel Rowles at Art Review and Graham Ruddick from NEC Group on the key stats you need to monitor on your analytics reports to segment your customers and improve your conversion rates
- Simon Nixon and Jason Buck at Econsultancy how to design your website with your user in mind to increase conversion and ROI
- Jon Bentley of Incisive Media will explain the methods Incisive are using to successfully up sell and cross-sell their website customers
- Angus Phillipson from WORKSsitebuilder will draw all the strands of the morning together, using practical case studies from his experience as both a publisher and a supplier
Companies sending delegates include the following: BNA International * Business Monitor International * CityWire Holdings * CRU Group * Electric Word plc * Euromoney Institutional Investor * Global Water Intelligence * Guardian News & Media * Incisive Media * LexisNexis * Melcrum Publishing * Newsquest Specialist Media * Report Buyer
We only have 8 places left, so if you want to come please e-mail Karen Hindle as soon as possible.
The workshop will take place on Monday 19 April between 09.30 and 13.00, followed by a complimentary networking lunch.
The venue is the Novotel London Tower Bridge, Pepys Street, London EC3N 2NR. Price for SIPA members: £147 + VAT; non-members £247 + VAT.
Book your place today – call Karen on 020 8288 7415, or email: email@example.com.
Related articles by Zemanta
- A new era for specialist media? (fasterfuture.blogspot.com)
- How do we start from scratch? (businessmedia.co.uk)